- Serving as support to the Town Manager and Town Council
- Acting as a liaison between the Council and citizens
- Preserving official historical records
- Conducting a wide variety of functions as required by the Town Code and Virginia statutes
- Serving as the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Officer for the Town
Fax: (540) 832-2449
Post Office Box 276
112 South Main Street
Gordonsville, Virginia 22942
Office Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., M-F
Rights & Responsibilities:
The Rights of Requesters and the Responsibilities of the
Town of Gordonsville under the Virginia Freedom of Information Act
To request records from the Town of Gordonsville, please contact the Town Clerk. The full rights and responsibilities of the Town of Gordonsville under the Virginia Freedom of Information Act are available at this link.
The Virginia Freedom of Information Advisory Council is also available to answer questions about FOIA. The Council may be contacted by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at (804) 225-3056 or [toll free] 1-866-448-4100.